Annual Business Meeting of the Historical Society: Meeting Virtually on Zoom
Thursday, February 4, 2021 7 p.m.
We will be holding our annual business meeting this year via Zoom. Please use this link to join us on February 4th by clicking here: https://zoom.us/j/96624109830
The slate of proposed directors includes Dan Anderson, Suzanne Carty, Milton Cox, Mark Lukas, Jim Manak, Lee Marks, and Mark Pfefferman.
This meeting is only for current members of the Historical Society. Not a member? Not renewed yet? You still have time!
Here are the documents for the meeting which you can download as PDFs.
The douments include:
Minutes from the last annual meeting on November 7, 2019
List of Members and Donors for Fiscal Year 2019-2020 (July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020)
Balance Sheet for FY ending June 30, 2020
Profit and Loss Statement for FY 2019-2020
Here is the agenda for the meeting:
Annual Meeting Agenda
1. Call to order
2. Greetings from our GEHS Board President, Suzanne Carty
3. Approval of Minutes from Last Year’s Meeting
4. Fiscal Year Financials
5. Vote on Nominated Slate of Directors
Dan Anderson, Suzanne Carty, Milton Cox, Mark Lukas, Jim Manak, Lee Marks, and Mark Pfefferman
6. Recognition of Current Board of Directors
Maria Bakalis, Jean Jeske, Barbara Young, and Mary Ann Zlotow
7. Executive Director’s Report
8. Greetings from Stacy’s Corners Store Manager, Kathy Becker
9. New Business
10. Adjournment of Official Business Meeting
Glen Ellyn Historical Society © 2013